Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dec. 22

Warning: This email may have too much information. 

Don't accept cookies at church. I don't have a lot of time and I'm not feeling well. But it's okay because Christmas is this week! I ate the cookies and then I eventually lost them. 
After church we came home to do studies. But I knew I needed to sleep. Something just wasn't right. So I slept and my comp woke me up when we needed to go practice with Sis Gunther for a song we were singing at a baptism that night. All through practice, I felt like I was going to faint. But I didn't! As we were going to leave, I raced to the bathroom and wanted to throw up but couldn't. So we went to the Gunthers for dinner and I just laid on their couch. The mission home open house was that night and I had been asked to play the piano as background music. So we decided to go anyways. I got there and played for a bit before we had to leave for the baptism. We were at our car ready to leave when I had to rush inside to use the bathroom. So we sneakily raced to the Murdocks downstairs bathroom where I tried to throw up but couldn't. I hate dry heaving. And we had a 20 minute drive back to the baptism. When we came upstairs, I knew I needed a blessing. And President Murdock happened to be standing right there. He blessed me that I would be able to accomplish all that I needed to that night if I had the faith. So we raced to the baptism while Sister Hancock told me random stories from her life to keep me occupied. When we got there I felt so ill. So so ill. As we raced up to the church, I knew I would not be able to stand and sing. So I said a prayer and then blew chunks all over the church front lawn. I love projectile vomiting. And then I felt so much better. And I even bore my testimony. And we sang better than we ever have before. Right after though, I raced to the bathroom and lost it again. So we went home. And now I am on the mend. It's great to see how much God is in the details of our lives! And the baptism was so great!

We also had our ward Christmas party this week. It was a hoot! 

And I got to go on exchanges with my trainer, dear Sister Remington, a week before she completes her mission! 

And we had our Mission Home Christmas party! It was so much fun! 

I hope you all have a magical Christmas and remember that because He was born, we all can live! 

Love,

Sister T






No comments:

Post a Comment